* Stop texting your girlfriend.
* Don’t have anything to do? ASK.
* If you are washing silverware, make sure all the food is actually off the silverware.
* HOT SOAPY WATER. SO HOT IT HURTS YOUR HANDS. STOP WITH THE NON-HOT, NON-SOAPY WATER ALREADY.
* A kitchen isn’t clean until it’s swept.
* Have a smile on your face when someone asks you to do something.
* I mean it, put the phone down.
*Are you zoning out? Stop zoning out.
* Just because everybody else is teasing someone does not mean you get to join in. You are the new guy. You haven’t attained teasing status.
* Don’t ask if you can go home until someone tells you to go home.
* If your girlfriend can’t deal with the fact that you are not available for texting, time for a new girlfriend.
I bet there’s some real pretty ones at Osaka.
Got advice for my buttercup of a son? Leave them in the comments!